5 minutes ago: 10 sec
15 minutes ago: 10 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 97.3 %
(updated every minute)
- Dec 01: RESOLVED - Live Chat Support will be off Today due to maintenance. Please, expect your concerns to be answered within 24hrs or less via http://deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact.
- Nov 20: RESOLVED - Today, the service went through emergency server updates that may have prevented you from using it normally. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you. The service is now back to 100% and you should be able to use it successfully. If you're not able to do so, or if you were negatively affected by this, please Contact Us (deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact) and we'll help you out. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Nov 11: We've been making adjustments to our systems and you should now be getting even higher correctness rates :)!
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action