5 minutes ago: 9 sec
15 minutes ago: 9 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 90.5 %
(updated every minute)
- Mar 26: RESOLVED - As of March 24th, you might be experiencing issues with our HTTP Java client. We're working hard to have it fixed ASAP, but in the mid-time, you can use the service normally through our Socket Java client. Contact us at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact if you need any assistance or if you're affected by this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your business!
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jun 27: RESOLVED - The service faced some issues solving recaptcha v2 within 11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M UTC-4. The inconveniences were dealt with and the service is back to normal! If you were affected by this, please contact support and you'll be compensated. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Please Login to see your accumulated DBC Points.
What are DBC Points?
DBC Points are part of the only loyalty program in the industry. It's another great advantage that is uniquely available for Death By captcha clients.
With DBC Points you can obtain DBC CAPTCHA Packages at no extra cost. Eventually, we will be adding other DBC Points redemption options in the near future.
How do DBC Points work?
You will get DBC Points right after you have totally consumed one of your DBC CAPTCHA Packages. The amount of DBC Points you receive will depend entirely on how Small or Large the DBC CAPTCHA Package is.
What else should I know about DBC Points?
- DBC Points are non-transferable
- DBC Points expire after 365 days.
- DBC Packages obtained with DBC Points expired after 270 days.
We reserve the right to modify the DBC Points terms without prior notice.