5 minutes ago: 8 sec
15 minutes ago: 8 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 91.6 %
(updated every minute)
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jun 27: RESOLVED - The service faced some issues solving recaptcha v2 within 11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M UTC-4. The inconveniences were dealt with and the service is back to normal! If you were affected by this, please contact support and you'll be compensated. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jun 13: RESOLVED - Some few users using our Python socket API may have faced issues using the service during June 12-13th. Said inconveniences have been fixed and the service should be working fine for everybody. If you were affected by this and/or have any concerns, please feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to assist you. We appreciate your business!
We agree not to keep any records on any activity other than that which is required:
- Your e-mail address. Required to open and validate your account, send important service notfications and/or send low balance alerts (optional and disabled by default).
- Your selected Death By Captcha username & password. Required to authenticate your identity within our system.
- Your current Death By Captcha balance (if any). Required for internal accounting.
- Number of CAPTCHAs you have passed to us. Required for internal accounting.
No other information is stored, and images are deleted 60 minutes after they are entered.
Third Parties & Your Data
Death By Captcha uses the following third party services:
- Mailgun to manage transactional emails
- Payment processors listed at Order CAPTCHAs page to handle and process purchases
All of the above services are compliant with the latest international data security & privacy regulations.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or concerns about any of this, or would like to have your account/email removed from our system and/or from a third party (if applicable), please email us at com and a support agent will get back to you as soon as possible.